Allen has launched a new online map that allows residents to keep track of the new businesses and developments coming to their neighborhood. A look at the lineup of projects on the map now shows, among other projects, the city’s new recreation center, HTeaO and a 17,291-square-foot retail development.
The map separates projects based on how far along they are in development: proposed, approved, in construction and completed. Each individual project can be selected for further details.
The 12 projects shown as under construction in the city are:
- Dalcor Urban Residential, a multi-family development.
- The Ridgeview Crossing Amenity Center, with a pool and deck.
- Staybridge Suites hotel.
- Acadian Office Park, a two-building office condo development.
- The Goddard School daycare.
- Bossy Boots Retail, a two-building development with retail shops, restaurants and medical offices.
- Renovations at Texas Health Resources Allen.
- ATH and THR Fitness Sports and Health Building, a 31,000-square-foot medical and fitness facility.
- Billing Productions warehouse.
- Brass Roots, a two-lot development with office, warehouse and machine shop spaces.
- Davis at Montgomery Ridge, a four-story urban residential building with 252 housing units.
- Mutts Cantina, a dog park-restaurant and bar with a wash station and recreation area for dogs.
The 13 proposed projects displayed on the map include:
- The Cottonwood Creek Office Park, a four-building development.
- Allen Fire Station #6.
- A parking lot expansion at Cottonwood Creek Church.
- The Farm, a 135-acre mixed use development with urban residential, retail, restaurant and commercial spaces.
- The Avenue, a 79-acre development with single-family houses, urban residential communities, entertainment, retail and commercial spaces.
- An expansion of the Chick-fil-A on Stacy Road.
- The Stephen G Terrell Recreation Center.
- Priya Living, a 156-unit community for senior independent living.
- The rezoning of the Senior Co-operative Living Project.
- Twin Creeks Watters, a 25-acre development with commercial space and single-family households and townhomes.
- FastDoc Urgent Care.
- Popeye’s Chicken.
Projects that have been approved but aren’t yet underway include a remodeling of the Suncreek United Methodist Church and work on the Allen Tech Hub, which will feature a four-story office building with a three-story parking garage.