The City of Fort Collins is actively monitoring the developments of COVID-19 (coronavirus). Working with City, State, and County public health partners, with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Recreation Department is implementing recommendations for businesses and employers.
Below are some additional recommendations to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, including workout equipment.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Please visit the links below for more information about COVID-19.
For questions regarding facility rentals, please contact: 970- 221-6113 or bGJpbmRlckBmY2dvdi5jb20=
For questions regarding passes, classes and programs, please contact: 970-221-6655 or cmVjcmVhdGlvbkBmY2dvdi5jb20=
Should future changes to facility schedules or classes occur, participants will be directly notified, if possible, and updates will be shared online and on our Facebook page (@FCRecreator).