Salt City Splash Aquatic Center is located at 1601 South Plum, inside beautiful Carey Park in Hutchinson.
Directions: (if you are in Hutchinson)
1. Follow either Main Street or Plum Street south into Carey Park. If you follow Main Street, you will run into Carey Park. Once you’re in Carey Park, simply follow the road to Emerson Loop until you see the colorful awnings and shade structures of the aquatic center.
2. If you follow Plum Street, you will go directly into Carey Park. Look to your right, and you’ll see the aquatic center’s colorful awnings and shade structures.
(Out of town visitors coming from the north)
1. Follow K-61 south through the main portion of town to Blanchard Avenue. This is a small access road just before US-50 Highway.
2. Turn right on Blanchard and follow it west – it winds and curves at first, and then heads due west. As you enter Carey Park, you’ll see ball fields, the zoo, the golf course clubhouse, and then the colorful awnings and shade structures of the aquatic center.
(Out of town visitors coming from the Wichita area)
1. Follow K-96 west to the Yoder Road exit. Follow Yoder Road north for about six miles.
2. At the intersection of Yoder Road and US-50 (a stop light), turn left and go west. Follow US-50 west for about two miles to the intersection of US-50 and K-61 (a stop light).
3. Take the right hand turn lane and go north on K-61 for only a few hundred feet. Turn on the very first available left – an access road called Blanchard. This road takes you into Carey Park. As you enter Carey Park, you’ll see ball fields, the zoo, the golf course clubhouse, and then the colorful awnings and shade structures of the aquatic center.