other vacation packages
Two Jewels of Morocco! Visit Marrakech (Core of the Berber culture with its medina, the Jemaa el Fna, Morocco’s UNESCO-recognized platform for halqa, the stately Koutoubia minaret and Majorelle Gardens) and Casablanca (A vibrant metropolis with the awe-inspiring Hassan II Mosque – one of the largest in the world and the largest in Morocco, and with the tallest minaret on the planet; the Old Medina and the Shrine of Sidi Abderrahman). Travel between them by flight. This is a flexible Morocco vacation package. Select your number of nights in each city, desired hotel and activities.
- Flight into Marrakech and out of Casablanca
- Hotel for 3 nights in Marrakech
- Flight from Marrakech to Casablanca
- Hotel for 3 nights in Casablanca
- <em><strong>Ramadan*</strong>: Month of spirituality and purification. Estimated dates for Ramadan for upcoming years:<br>2021: May 6 to June 3<br>2021: April 12 to May 11<br><span class=”P_Gry_Arial_11″>*Abstinence from eating, drinking, and smoking. Food and entertainment services in hotels and other public places may be affected.</span></em>
Experience beautiful Portugal through two of its most popular destinations! Begin your vacation in Lisbon (the dazzling capital with an ancient fortress at its heart with charming neighborhoods, local festivals, nightlife, and delectable food) and then take the train to Porto (the former residence of the Royal Family; visit medieval cathedrals, concert halls, the national library and museums with breathtaking art treasures). This is a flexible vacation package. Select your number of nights in each city, desired hotel and activities.
- Flight into Lisbon and out of Porto
- Hotel for 3 nights in Lisbon
- Train from Lisbon to Porto
- Hotel for 3 nights in Porto
A favorite vacation package that allows you to experience the best of Ireland on your own terms! Spend a few nights in Dublin (home to a rich literary tradition, stunning scenery, and fantastic food). On your last morning, pick up your rental car and head for Cork (the `Rebel City,` where you can see the charming Blarney Castle, whimsical sculpture gardens, and moody Drombeg Stone Circle), continue to Killarney (the unforgettable Muckross House and Gardens are a must see as is the breathtaking Ring of Kerry) and Galway (Connemara and Kylemore Abbey are simply stunning). End your stay in lively Limerick (a bubbling, revitalized city that honors its past as it looks to the future). Please note, your return flight will be out of nearby Shannon Airport. This is a flexible package. Select your number of nights in each city, rental car, desired hotel and activities.
- Flight into Dublin and out of Shannon
- Hotel for 3 nights in Dublin
- Rental car for 7 days
- Hotel for 1 night in Cork
- Hotel for 2 nights in