Park City MARC & Recreation | Park City, UT
Enriching the lives in our community through
exceptional people, programs and facilities.
1200 Little Kate Road •
Park City, Utah 84060 • 435-615-5400
We are excited to reopen the PC MARC in compliance with Summit County Health protocols this Monday, May 11th.
Please familiarize yourself with the following parameters before visiting the MARC:
- Hours of operation are Monday – Saturday, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm and Sunday, 8:00 am – 7:00 pm. From 7:00 – 8:30 am on Monday, Wednesday & Friday only those ages 60+ will be allowed use of the weight and cardio areas.
- The maximum number of people allowed in the facility, including staff, is 20 per floor. We ask that you not linger before or after your workout. Staff will be monitoring admission, and you may be asked to wait outside for space to become available.
- Open areas of the facility include tennis courts, pickleball courts, weight room, cardio equipment, running track, gymnasium, and pro shop. Pro shop hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Closed areas include childcare, the climbing wall, spin and group fitness classes, locker rooms, showers, hot tub, pools and drinking fountains. Water bottle refill stations are available.
- No team or group activities are allowed. The basketball gymnasium is open for solo basket shooting or use by members of the same household only.
- Patrons are encouraged to wear face coverings and gloves and bring their own equipment: mats, tennis balls, pickleballs, racquets, etc.
- Social distancing is required and will be monitored by staff. Some equipment may be unavailable to ensure proper distancing, and all equipment MUST be wiped down before and after use. Patrons are highly encouraged to wear face coverings and gloves.
- MARC facility passes will be extended based on the membership type and number of days the facility has been closed. We encourage patrons to view their pass and purchase or renew passes ONLINE before coming to the facility. If you are unable to use your extended pass please contact email@example.com.
- Please read and obey all rules and regulations posted at the MARC. Additional signage has been created to help navigate operational protocols. Staff are committed to doing what is necessary to keep facilities open and accessible, but personal responsibility will be essential to continued operations.
- Updated information will be shared via social media and parkcityrecreation.org as soon as available. The addition of activities and opening of other facilities, including the MARC pools, group fitness classes, parks, fields, and playgrounds will be gradual and evaluated continuously to allow us to meet your needs in the safest way possible while following required protocol.
- By entering the PC MARC you are using a facility that has shared restrooms and equipment. You are using this facility at your own risk.